REASONS TO EAT MORE PROTEIN!
While protein does not cause kidney issues, it is debatable whether having a high-protein diet can exacerbate existing kidney issues, so this post is written for those without pre-existing kidney issues or all other conditions that can be exacerbated by a high-protein diet.
I will not list out the recommended daily amount of protein for each activity level in this post, as it varies; however, most people do not focus on protein enough.
REASONS TO PRIORITIZE PROTEIN:
1. PROTEIN INCREASES NEAT. NEAT stands for non-exercise activity thermogenesis (calories burned through movement outside of structured exercise).
2. Protein increases satiety, keeps you feeling fuller for longer. This means lowering the chances of binge-eating due to not being satisfied with our meals.
HOW TO ADD MORE PROTEIN TO YOUR DIET?
1. Protein shakes as an accompaniment to breakfast or a snack.
2. Protein bars as an accompaniment to an existing snack or a snack on its own.
3. Building your meals around protein is also helpful.
LOOKING FOR PROTEIN POWDER THAT IS NOT FILLED WITH FAKE TRENDY INGREDIENTS?
Welcome to HTLT!
Greg Doucette's famous tagline of "Harder Than Last Time" is the inspiration of HTLT. The brand is geared towards helping people be the best version of themselves and I fully support that! I also love how much work he puts into formulating the supplements, it is definitely not fake nonsense.
My affiliate link to shop protein, pre-workout, sleep aid, and more: https://www.htltsupps.com/?ref=karisakarmali