Click here to learn more about our overall philosophy.
You can book a 30-minute no-obligation discovery call over Zoom prior to enrolling - between 6PM - 9PM EST Tuesday to Thursday.
Please e-mail email@example.com to request a discovery call. The purpose of the discovery call is to see whether the program is a fit for you.
$415 USD for the 1 month program:
• Initial 45 minute consultation (we will send you instructions on how to prepare for the session upon booking it).
• Workout plan for a full month with progressive levels of challenge and customization throughout.
• Nutrition strategy to support overall goals.
• Mindset: journaling prompts to work into your day to day life to build beliefs that better support your goals.
• One 30 minute check-in call mid-month.
• Access to the coach via e-mail for questions throughout the program is also provided.
* The monthly plan program is renewable; however, to ensure a personalized experience, the number of clients we serve at one time is limited.
WHAT IS A MACRONUTRIENT?
Type of food that makes up a large amount of your diet: carbohydrates, fats, proteins.
WHY A JOURNALING PROMPT?
You will only have to fill out the journaling prompt in the intake form once, you can use a bullet-style format if you prefer. We want to get to know as much as we can about your relationship with food, mindset, limiting beliefs, and habits to maximize the impact of our session.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
We book sessions on a first come, first served basis, once mutual fit has been established. All sessions take place between 6PM and 9PM EST Tuesday to Thursday over Zoom. Please request your session by e-mail.
WHAT TO PREPARE BEFORE YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
1. You may also fill out this form ahead of the session (this form includes the one-time journaling prompt, applicable to both the fitness and nutrition sessions, that we will assess prior to the session to fully customize your plan and strategies).
2. Please also bring 2-3 days of food tracking to our session, you could track using MyFitnessPal or in a journal, we only want a general idea of your intake.
GOOD TO KNOW
This service is designed for people who have exercised regularly in the past and looking for a lifestyle tune-up.
We put together workout plans in a way that maximizes results, we also give you access to an online library of exercises that demonstrates the workouts; however, we do not instruct 1-on-1 or group workouts. We do not teach exercises, rather, we build a plan that is curated (made-to-order) and will support you / expedite your goals.
Our program combines at-home workouts, CrossFit and strength training.
* This service is not suitable for those who need clearance from a physician to start a fitness program, who have no previous exercise experience, or those with severe chronic illness.