What Is Body Composition and Why Should I Care?
Body composition is knowledge on what your body is composed of. It includes fat mass, muscle mass and hydration levels. These metrics can help guide your fitness goals, using data that is based on YOU. You can measure your progress with the FitTrack Dara - Smart Body BMI Scale. Why is this recommended? Because 80% of people fail to maintain their health goals.
FitTrack scales are a simple and effective solution to stay motivated. Measure, track, and trend your body vitals over time with 17 Health Measurements at the comfort of your fingertips. Because we all know that knowledge is power, this tool will help you know where to start when managing your fitness goals and lifestyle.
The metrics are easy to measure and straight to the point. Most gyms carry this tool, but now you can have your own in the comfort of your own home. Some of the measurements and metrics:
- Fat Mass: Get a clearer picture of your overall health.
- Muscle Mass: Understand if you're losing fat, gaining strength, or both.
- Bone Mass: Discover your body's foundational composition.
- Weight Accurate to +/- 300grams
- Hydration: Maintain optimal levels of hydration every day.
Now that you have the tools at your disposal, invest in yourself and get started.
The journey is where all the fun is.